Friday, August 1, 2008

My love

Today I spent the day with my beloved. I cherish this moment, because soon our time will be split as he gives his true heart to the season to come. The GOOD OLD PIG SKIN , HIS GAME. Preseason for NFL starts Sunday. I will either join him on the playing field or be placed on special team



While I must say I will be joining him and he is my biggest Cheerleader at each game. He makes me wear a hat to every college, pro or high school games. He checks me often, even during plays to make sure that I am still standing until the last minute of the Game.

I am thankful that I am on his team and he is on mines. I love HIM and I AM THANKFUL FOR BEING ON HIS DL (disable list)


I love you my agent, coach and true sport fan, this goes to My Beloved HUSBAND , who keeps me in the Lupus game.





The Speaker

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2008 at 6:49 AM , Blogger MiLeT said...

that's sweet. my husband has also been my partner everysince i got my lupus.

milet
www.lupusurvivor.com

 
At August 12, 2008 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Speaker of The Word said...

Husband and family are key to this journey. Thanks for staying connected.

The Speaker

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home