Monday, August 18, 2008

Mother -in-law and Lupus

Hello Lupus Friend:'

Ended up with a grocery shopping run with my mother-in-law and my beloved husband. She questioned by hair: Is it real? Of course it is real. She question my size: "Have you lost weight ",she said? Of Course I have it is the meds. Last but not least she questioned my time and hours spent at home. : "What have you been during?" she asked. I have been working at home I said with laugh.

I was hungry and had not eaten nor taken my meds. MY dear husband could not deal with my hungry and his mom at the same time. Nevertheless, it was only for a moment. I did have my lunch and my mother -in-law did her shopping and my husband survived and nobody died. So that was in deed a Good day.


Stay Connected,

The Speaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home