Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lupus and Purpose

Dear Fellow Lupus friend:

I can visualize myself working and making money writing and enjoying life. That is my goal and my passion in life. Today my friends, seek to find what you hold dear and or have a great passion for in life. Make sure that you are working toward that goal of living for purpose in your life.

Seek to find what ever you were placed here on Earth to do. Ask yourself the following: 1)What could I do without getting paid and still love it? 2) What do I love to do ? 3) What makes you tick and really gets yo going?

Answer the above questions to the best of your knowledge. Take the answer and start the path of purpose. Remember To thy own self be true and begin the journey of living for purpose.

The Speaker

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2009 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Sophie - LFA said...

Hi there ...

I am hoping you can help me rally all the "lupus troops."

March 3, 2009 is the Lupus Foundation of America’s 11th Annual Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill. Even if you cannot physically join us on Tuesday, there are still several things you – and your family and friends – can do to help raise awareness about the seriousness of lupus.

To learn all the easy things you can do from the comfort of your home, please go to http://lfa-inc.blogspot.com/2009/02/even-if-you-cannot-be-in-dc-for-lfas.html

To take it a step further, if you're willing to do so, I'd really appreciate it you would consider posting this information (what you find at the link to my blog) on your blog, and letting all your friends and family know how important this is to the lupus community.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at davis@lupus.org.

Thanks for your help.

All the best, Wick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home