Thursday, April 15, 2010

Event Planning

I planned several events during the course of the year the biggest being my birthday party for about 100 people. This adventure was challenging to say the least, I wanted to handle all the details myself, which proved to be a major problem. Never allow your personal goal to conflict with common sense, I felt if I used a Hotel to hang the food and location I thought I could do the rest. I was so stressed by the little details until it was ridicules. I did find a party planner who was reasonable and good which I will use in the near future. I will be planning other events soon and will let COMMON SENSE RULE.

Good event planner are great along with long term planning. Let the main thang be the main thang in Life: God, Family and Balance. Seek him first!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home