Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am Back

I have not been posting because of others projects and graduate school. So I decided to take a moment and catch up with all of my friends. I wanted to share about balance and giving in life it is so important to a long life. As I grow older I am learning to keep a balance between family, friends and school and share the love. I have reached the turning point and turned 50 and loving the wisdom that God has given me. Life is good.

Remember to live your life and do not let life live you. I have celebrated with a birthday party with a cause and raised over $2,000.00 for the Lupus Foundation it was a great party. My friends came out in full force from all over and honored my wishes to give a donation in lieu of a gift.

God, giving and laughter is food for the soul. Remember you can make a difference. If you have done an act of kindness, please share your thoughts and your act of love.

Wating to hear from you!

The Speaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home